Our CT (Classic Tapered) cut provides a high rise with room in the top block and a taper from the knee down. The CT-15x jean utilizes our 15 year fabric: a 16.5oz raw indigo selvedge denim woven in Japan with lots of variance in the warp yarn. This heavy slub yarn gives a beautiful, inconsistent vertical falling that will only become more pronounced as the fabric wears in over time. This denim is sanforized, so no presoak is necessary. The pocketbags are remnant flannel fabrics that we’ve used over the years, giving variance from piece to piece.
- 16.5oz raw indigo selvedge woven in Japan
- Mis-matched flannel pocket bags
- Custom gunmetal shanks and rivets
- Selvedge fly and coin pocket detailing
- Heavyweight leather patch by Tanner Goods
- Made in USA