Our Repurposed Tote is constructed of a patchwork of vintage army shelter half tents and deadstock military webbing. It’s then lined with a heavy olive nylon fabric that has a water-resistant treatment to protect what’s inside. Features include an inner laptop pocket with strap closure, notebook and pen pockets, a water bottle holder, and a padded bottom to allow the tote to stand up when it’s set on a table. The size is perfect for daily commuting or an overnight trip. Made by DSPTCH in their San Francisco-based production studio.
- Vintage Army shelter half tent fabric
- Deadstock military webbing
- Interior organization pockets + water bottle pouch
- 410D Packclock Nylon lining with DWR coating
- Dimensions: 28″ (top) / 19″ (bottom) x 14″ (height) x 5″ (width)
- Handle drop: 9.5″
- Made in USA