The NT-100x is a midweight raw indigo selvedge jean with a high rise and slightly roomier thighs, coupled with our smallest leg opening. The NT-100x utilizes our flagship 14.5oz raw indigo selvedge denim (100x) which is custom woven exclusively for us by Kuroki Mills. The fabric has an extremely soft hand on the inside that is uncharacteristic of raw denim, making it easy to break in. Additional details include custom gunmetal YKK hardware and a cognac leather patch by Tanner Goods. All our jeans feature super heavyweight 8oz cotton twill pocketing that is almost twice the weight of traditional pocketbags. Made in the USA.
- 14.5oz raw indigo selvedge woven in Okayama, Japan
- Custom gunmetal shanks and rivets
- Selvedge fly and coin pocket detailing
- 8oz cotton twill pocketbag fabric
- Heavyweight leather patch by Tanner Goods
- Made in USA