Schott ~ Waxy Steerhide Perfecto
It’s built off Schott’s 519 silhouette: a modernized, slimmer version of their classic 613 Perfecto. As we’ve done in previous collaborations, the belt and epaulets have been eliminated for a cleaner look. The leather is a custom tannage developed by Schott that we have the honor of debuting on this jacket – it’s a waxy cowhide with a matte black finish and a supple hand that belies its weight. We chose a mixed-hardware approach with matte black zips on the hand and chest pockets, matte black snaps, and nickel front and sleeve zips. The body is lined with a leopard-patterned rayon that is woven in Japan, while the sleeves are satin-lined for comfort. Made in the USA.
- Full-grain steerhide leather with a waxy finish
- Schott 519 Perfecto fit
- 100% rayon lining woven in Japan
- Nickel front zipper with stirrup pull
- Nickel finish zippered sleeve cuffs with wind flaps
- Matte black hand pockets and chest pocket
- Matte black snap-down lapel and collar
- Inner chest gun pocket
- Made in USA
There are no reviews yet.